Europe Direct Information Centre - North Highlands & Islands
Caithness Chamber of Commerce is proud to host Scotland's only Europe Direct Information Centre, offering residents of the North Highlands & Islands access to important information about Europe including:
- answers to questions on your EU rights, funding, etc.
- invitations to local EU information/networking events
- EU documents and publications
- references to other information sources
- contact details for relevant organisations
As well as operating a walk-in centre at the Chamber offices at Naver Business Centre, Thurso, anyone in the region with questions about Europe or European matters can contact the Centre by calling 01847 500108, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.